today a bring you the new version of x264Gui, tha major changes are:
- Added a setting form where you can edit the profiles, the tools and another option.
- Updated the codec to rev 2120 built by JEEB.
- Added some options for the output (VUI annex E) and input-range and range. The output options are only a suggestion to the playback environment but sometimes are useful.
- Various bugfixes and visual enhancements.
Please keep in mind some things:
- Don’t edit the xml file by using an external editor; press F4 instead (or select the Settings in File menu).
- This will probably be the LAST version with audio support. This support is based on x264-audio, which is in a sort of “beta” stage and won’t likely ever reach a “stable” stage.
At last i want to wish you all a merry cristmas and a happy 2012.
Now to the download links:
The executable files are on this page:Download V0.9 from SourceForge
or at this mirror(please use the sourceforge links): Download V0.9 from this site