This is the page for the TrayUtil project: a simple program that allows you to set some program to execute from a menu in the traybar(near the watch).
Here some screenshots (version 1.5): the menu that appears when the icon is right-clicked (with separator):
and the settings form that allows to edit the program, activate/deactivate the built-in functions and portable mode:
The program is written in C#, so you must have installed at least the .NET framework 3.0(or 3.5 or 4.0). This program should work with Mono, for Linux and Mac-Os systems (not tested yet).
The program is released under GPL(General Public License) license.
The source codes are hosted on sourceforge at this location: SourceForge project page
You can download the program at this link: Download V1.5 from SourceForge
or at this mirror: Download V 1.5 from this site
The main features of the program are:
- Opening a file and/or execute a program simply by clicking on a menu-item. You can also pass the command line arguments.
- Tree built-in features: screenshot, taskmanager and calculator.
- Portable mode: permits to execute program form an external unit without worring about che drive letter, that usually changes in different computer.
- A settings form that permits to modify the programs and the internal settings.
– fixed mispell in setting form
– fixed some bugfixes
version 1.5 beta1:
– added two new build-in features: calculator and taskmanager
– added a form for change the settings: now it’s possibile to change the applications without modify manually the xml file
– added portable mode: allows to launch application from external drivers.
– now the build-in features can be deactivated
– various bugfixes and visual enhancements
– First public release